Are you ready to join us in a transformative journey within the manufacturing industry as we look to reshape the very perception of secure and sustainable value chain? ChainTraced is a trailblazing force in the industry, and we are seeking a dynamic Fullstack Developer to be part of our journey of empowering secure and sustainable value chains by fostering collaboration, efficiency, and transparency.
ChainTraced is a fast-paced global tech start-up/scale-up that provides a SaaS solution that enables efficient and secure sharing of product data across the value chain – from raw material to end-customer product. Our clients are industrial companies worldwide that rely on various metals in the production process. With ChainTraced, they can establish more efficient, secure, and scalable processes for their Quality and Sustainability efforts, while simultaneously enhancing their own product offerings and improve customer & supplier relationships. We are committed to reshape the future of manufacturing, and we’re inviting you to be a part of this exciting journey!
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer who excels in a dynamic, collaborative environment. Your work will directly influence our product and its users. You should possess the ability to develop and implement new features across the entire technology stack while fostering effective teamwork. You will collaborate closely with our CTO and team to plan and develop the platform. Autonomy and decision-making are highly valued traits in this role.
- React (TypeScript)
- The platform is well tested and has an integrated CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop the platform in close collaboration with the CTO, team, and stakeholders (customers or internal)
- Ensure scalability of the platform
- eg. Database, Infrastructure Architecture & Cloud Solutions
- Ensure operability of the platform
- eg. Testing, Code Architecture & Technical Support
- A will to learn, teach and build great products
- Preferably at least 3 years experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Experience in React and Go (or another strongly typed language), and testing frameworks
- Experience in DevOps Infrastructure is also appreciated
- Comfortable both collaborating with others as well as working by yourself
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to both work from home and in the office located in Central Stockholm
- A great environment to learn, grow and develop professionally
- A chance to impact and help shape the future of the manufacturing industry
- 30 days vacation
At ChainTraced, we prioritize team growth and shared vision. To foster this, we have designed our organization to provide opportunities for coworkers to become shareholders through various channels.
In addition to the above, you will be provided with the required equipment to do the work.
We are continuously accepting applications and requesting interviews, so if your interested be sure to send your application as soon as possible!
For inquiries about the available position, please reach out to Johan Lejdung– email@example.com
Ready to apply? Email your role interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!