Are you ready to join us in our mission to innovate the manufacturing industry, to reimagine what it means to have secure and sustainable supply chains? ChainTraced is seeking a passionate hands-on Marketing Manager to be part of our journey of empowering secure and sustainable value chains by fostering collaboration, efficiency, and transparency.
ChainTraced is a fast-paced global tech start-up/scale-up that provides a SaaS solution that enables efficient and secure sharing of product data across the value chain – from raw material to end-customer product. Our clients are industrial companies worldwide that utilize various types of metals in their production. With ChainTraced, they can establish more efficient, secure, and scalable processes for their Quality and Sustainability efforts, while simultaneously enhancing their own product offerings and customer & supplier relationships.
About the role
As a Marketing Manager, you will be able to cover a brood range of marketing and sales related initiatives through coordinating and contributing to our efforts to drive demand and execute various types of marketing activities. You will play an important role within our marketing and sales team, working towards predefined growth objectives.
What you will do, learn and iterate from
• Market planning, coordination, and participation in various marketing activities both online and offline, such as webinars, exhibitions, pitch, and startup competitions.
• Working closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Development to find synergies and coordinate planning to achieve the best possible result from our marketing efforts.
• Planning, coordination, and publication of content on the website and blog.
• Social Media (today primarily LinkedIn) – responsible for enhancing presence and increasing engagement within the target audience.
• Coordinating, planning and distribution of ChainTraced monthly newsletter.
• Measure and assess over time, including identifying relevant KPIs to measure progress and evaluate the impact of different activities.
• Contributing to content management and production.
• Managing contact lists, templates, marketing automation, and landing pages in HubSpot.
• Reports to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
We are looking for a creative and passionate mind with a positive and "Yes, we can" mentality and who is eager to roll up the sleeves and dive into exiting challenges! You should have a growth mindset and place learning and continuous development at the center of your professional journey. Join us if you are ambitious and want to be an important part of our mission and innovate the manufacturing industry. As a Marketing Manager you should have:
• Experience from marketing, sales or customer success within Business-to-Business (B2B)
• Experience from working with IT, SaaS and B2B sales, and associated complexity within managing the buying journey is meriting
• Experience from working with digital marketing, marketing automation, preferably HubSpot is favorable, and other digital tools as part of our communication strategy.
• Experience in content creation and event management.
• Coordination and project management skills to manage online and offline marketing and sales activities.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the internal team, customers, and partners.
• Analytical skills and a data driven mindset to continuously measure and improve performance
• Previous experience in a smaller, growing tech company that develops.
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written Swedish and English, as much of our marketing is in English.
To succeed in the role of Marketing Manager at ChainTraced, you have a strong understanding and interest in business-driven marketing and sales within the B2B sector, and want to contribute and be part of our scaleup journey. You deliver with quality and place the customer's perspective at the very center. You're open to trying new things, sharing your knowledge, and possess excellent collaborative skills. It's also essential to have a solid organizational approach and to be both adaptable and humble, enabling you to prioritize effectively in a dynamic and innovative work environment alongside your colleagues.
• We provide you with a Competitive salary
• We offer generous equity packages to our employees
• Personal Development is a key part of our growth journey
• 30 days of vacation for full time employment
• We provide wellness allowance for full time employment
• The opportunity to be part of a great culture & team
• Flexible working conditions
We are continuously accepting applications and requesting interviews, so if your interested be sure to send your application as soon as possible!
For inquiries about the available position, please reach out to Daniel Eriksson Pitt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply? Email your role interest, CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!