Are you ready to join us in a transformative journey within the manufacturing industry as we look to reshape the very perception of secure and sustainable value chain? ChainTraced is a trailblazing force in the industry, and we are seeking a dynamic Senior Growth Project Manager to be part of our journey of empowering secure and sustainable value chains by fostering collaboration, efficiency, and transparency.
ChainTraced is a fast-paced global tech start-up/scale-up that provides a SaaS solution that enables efficient and secure sharing of product data across the value chain – from raw material to end-customer product. Our clients are industrial companies worldwide that rely on various metals in the production process. With ChainTraced, they can establish more efficient, secure, and scalable processes for their Quality and Sustainability efforts, while simultaneously enhancing their own product offerings and improve customer & supplier relationships. We are committed to reshape the future of manufacturing, and we’re inviting you to be a part of this exciting journey!
We are seeking a senior Project Manager with a relentless growth mindset to join our team and journey. As a key member of our team, you will collaborate closely with our customers during early stages of assessment to full-scale onboarding and adoption of our digital platform and. If you are a strategic thinker, a creative problem solver, and look to thrive in a dynamic startup environment, we want to hear from you.
Example of projects that you will be leading is; customer pilots and innovation projects, customer implementations, supply chain integration projects.
Who we believe you to be and what you will be doing
• You will in local and global environment develop applications for innovation initiatives, shaping new collaborations, allowing our customers and markets to accelerate the assessment of new and transformative ways of operating.
• You will lead cross-functional teams, you can develop and manage project plans, as well as ensure execution and on-time delivery, all whilst balancing your stakeholders expectations.
• You are customer centric and enjoy working closely with customers to understand needs, pains and growth opportunities
• You are tech savvy and like to work closely with product team in more technical development projects
• You can foster strong relationships, with internal teams, customer and partners, and naturally become a key point of contact
• You thrive in a startup environment, seeing every opportunity to learn, your a pragmatic soul that continuously seek and find great customer and business growth opportunities always weighing value against effort.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., business administration, computer science) Master's degree a plus.
• Proven experience in a senior project management or growth management role.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience in B2B sales or digital services SaaS is a plus.
If you are a structured doer, passionate about driving growth, and thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment, we invite you to apply for the Senior Growth Project Manager position at ChainTraced. Join us in revolutionizing the digital landscape and take your career to new heights.
• We provide you with a competitive salary
• We offer generous equity packages to our employees
• Personal development and impact is a key part of our growth journey
• 30 days of vacation for fulltime employment
• We provide wellness allowance for full time employment
• The opportunity to be part of a great culture & team
• Flexible working conditions
We are continuously accepting applications and requesting interviews, so if your interested be sure to send your application as soon as possible!
For inquiries about the available position, please reach out to Victor Andersson– firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply? Email your role interest, CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!